Friday, December 29, 2017

News

Hello Journalism friends,

It's been a great couple of weeks! Ever since I've finished my journalism course at OSJ, I started to get some more attention from potential employers. But as you know, I will be interning for about 3 months first before I can start a real job. Very exciting! I might just stay with this agency if I like it there. Something to figure out...

So I really miss studying! Who would have figured! I miss working through those wonderful modules and taking tests online. I miss joining the online group to discuss current journalistic topics. I miss the tutors! So much to miss. This school has given me so many wonderful ideas for my future career. Beyond thankful.

Well, it's almost the new year and there is so much good things ahead! I wish you all a great and very happy new year!

Yours truly,
Katy

No comments:

Post a Comment