Thursday, December 7, 2017

The End

Dear Journalism friends and followers,

I have completed the Journalism course and received an A- for my efforts! I'm really excited and happy. I can't be more proud. I hope you've enjoyed this journey with me. I'm not sure yet if I will keep this blog alive since my new job starts in January (internship) and I won't have much time. But we'll see.

I really enjoyed studying at OSJ. If you are interested, send me a private message and I can give you some more detailed information on this course. I'm really thankful and sad at the same time that this course is over... I just called the team at OSJ to thank them. They were really great all throughout the year.

Because of this course, I got an internship and so much more! Beyond excited to now get ready for Christmas.

Maybe you'll hear from me again very soon this year. If not, I might give you an update on my internship in January.

Happy Holidays to you all!

Kate

No comments:

Post a Comment