Thursday, February 9, 2017

Band Interview in local music magazine?!

Hello!

So I managed to get an interview with the band! I decided to try to publish it somewhere local, not here on my blog. :/ Sorry -- but I have to take every chance I get.

I'm almost through with the Music Journalism module. There are only a few pages left before I can start studying for the online exam. My plan is to finish the module till Sunday and then start studying for the online exam on Monday night. Luckily, we are having a snow storm today -- perfect day for pajamas, a cup of hot chocolate and a study book. :)

So how will I approach this online exam? Well, the way I always prepare for such things is as follows:

1. I read the entire book (usually only the things I've highlighted along the way)
2. I try to memorize as much as possible
3. I write down some notes that help me memorize
4. I repeat everything at least twice a day

What do you think of that learning method? What other ways do you prefer? I know that everyone is different and prefers different approaches. It is always interesting to hear other people's way of studying. So leave me a message or pm me!

Oh, and keep your fingers crossed: I sent in my interview. Let's hope it's getting published!!!

Stay tuned until next week.
Yours,
Kate

No comments:

Post a Comment