Thursday, February 2, 2017

Interview with a Band

Hello dear (Music) Journalism friends,

Well, I might be able to conduct an interview with a band. As a matter of fact, I'm friends with some band members - of course they are not really "big", but they are well known in my community. :) Pretty exciting! I'm just going to use some interview techniques described in the music journalism book. We'll see how that turns out! Anyway, I thought that's a neat idea and gives me some practice (and possibly a little taste of the future)!

So far, I've finished like half of the music journalism book. I also have worked through some of these tasks at the end of each chapter - it is going really well.

I was thinking that I could maybe post this interview on this blog right here. I don't really have a magazine or anything like that -- or maybe I should try to contact a local magazine? Maybe they would be interested in publishing it. Hmm. It certainly won't be the Rolling Stones Magazine, though. ;)

I'm sooo excited!

So stay tuned for next week's entry!

Yours,
Kate

No comments:

Post a Comment