Friday, November 11, 2016

Hello Journalism friends!

Have you ever wondered about learning methods specifically for online students? What they really need is a lot more discipline. Because there is not teacher in a classroom who is trying to push you through a class and is giving you homework. You are entirely on your own. You have to make your own schedule, do your "homework", repeat the learning material and so on.

I have been asking myself this question: What is a good learning method for me? Well, I have lots of trouble with just memorizing. I find that incredibly boring. Also, you will forget everything after just a few days. It depends on how intense and how long you have been memorizing learning material. The best way for me is creating my own metaphors. It is not always easy, depending on what you are learning. But you should give it a try, too.

If metaphors won't work for you, there are some other ways to "memorize" learning material, I'm sure. I have not thoroughly enough looked into that yet. Maybe I'll find out more and write about it in my next blog entry.

So I have finished/completed the module including the online exam. It was not a picnic after all, but I don't like it to be too simple. It is good that it's challenging. I will get graded on my online exam over a period of two weeks I suppose.

Well, not much more to tell for today. Have a good one, friends! Stay tuned.

Katy




No comments:

Post a Comment