Thursday, March 16, 2017

Journalistic Writing

Hello dear Journalism Friends,

I'm so glad I started this blog. It is great to have some other friends "online" who are studying the very same thing. And to exchange views on distance education is a great plus. I am really grateful.

Next week, I'll be finishing my exam for this course (Journalistic Writing) if I don't get to much work on my desk over the weekend... we'll see. The plan is as follows: I will work through the very two last chapters over the weekend and then take the online exam on Monday or Tuesday. After that, I will go on holiday for a couple of weeks. Not sure yet if I will post anything during this time since I won't be working on any new modules. But I will let you know (or you will see if there are any new posts I guess).

So Journalistic Writing is a great pleasure to read. I've had some trouble with the questions (and right answers, for that matter). But after re-reading some of the chapter I had trouble with, it worked out just fine. I am hoping to "see" some of you during one of their online colloquiua which is a great thing to have as a "virtual student". Have you ever tried it out? You should.

Anyway, I don't have much more time since I need to finish this chapter and then go to work for a few hours. I can't wait for a little holiday break...

Take care and "see" you back in April.

Katy

No comments:

Post a Comment