Thursday, April 6, 2017

I'm back!

Hello friends,

Sorry for the delay. I've been on travels for the past two weeks and didn't get much else done. I have finished the Journalistic Writing module which went really well. I also attended the last online colloquium which was good since it helped me a bit with the online exam. Those tutors are awesome! Let me tell you one thing: There is no such thing as having a great tutor during your online studies. Because there is usually no one else to turn to. So I am really glad and happy to have such great tutors helping me along the way.

That being said, now it's time to move on with my studies. I decided to study something totally different (topic-wise) within Journalism: Introduction to Public Relations! I've started reading a bit and so far, I really like it.

It contains 12 chapters, each with a very distinct variety of topics. I get the feeling that the whole module book covers every single important element of a good introduction to a topic such as PR.

As I get further along with my studies, I will let you know more about the contents and challenges (of this topic/module book).

Stay tuned.

Katy

No comments:

Post a Comment