Thursday, March 2, 2017

Watchdog Journalism

Hello Journalism friends and bloggers!

So my online exam from last week went fine. I am really glad that I did so little and got such a great result! Political Journalism is certainly very interesting but most likely I won't pursue a career in that specific field.

Now, I have a new field: Watchdog Journalism. I started reading it. It is a shorter book with only one exercise question in the back. It's good to have only a little bit to read and work on for a change. And I think this field is very exciting, too!

My main concern these days is how I get the last remaining study books done in time. My plan is to be finished by the end of June... but my work schedule got a little crazier so now I'm not even sure if I can make it within this time frame. I was planning on travelling afterwards, too.

I thought that maybe I should just study a little more on weekends (with a good amount of breaks in between). And study less during the week. I found out that I'm just too exhausted after work.

Any thoughts on this? How do you study/prepare your study material? When do you study?

Send me a pm!

Until next week - take care and enjoy your weekend!

Kate

No comments:

Post a Comment