Thursday, April 20, 2017

Miracles

Hello dear friends,

Well, a miracle happened. I began to love Public Relations. The more I got into it, the more I liked it! So now I'm really in love with it. Thus, I have finished the entire module within only three days. It's amazing what motivation can do with your brain. It's like a sponge that sucks up all the information - with great pleasure!

So what will I do now? Of course, there is still the assignment waiting for me. I don't really feel like taking it before this weekend. But I shouldn't wait too long either, otherwise I forget everything I've learned and have to re-read the whole book again. Not going to happen. So I guess Monday will be my exam day, yay.

I was thinking of picking out some PR agencies and ask them about possible work opportunities in the future. What do you think? Would this be a good idea? I just think, this could be something for me.

I hope to get some positive responses. But first, I will need to check out the agencies and do some research on them. Any advice?

Stay tuned for more.

Yours,
Katy

No comments:

Post a Comment