Thursday, April 27, 2017

Awaiting the news among other things

Hello again,

So I've picked out some PR agencies and I've already submitted an application for an internship. Also, I took the exam on Monday! I haven't received any results yet, but I'm very positive and confident that it worked all out great. Now it's a waiting game...

In the meantime, I thought about reading the next module book, but I decided to give myself a little break from studying. Since I can decide on my OWN how and when I want to study, that's one of the liberties I took this week. It's a great thing that nobody tells you to study and they even encourage you to take a little break if you feel overwhelmed. What a great approach! I did not join this week's online colloquium since there was no need to ask anything.

So far, this study has taken me to quite some journeys that I'm really thankful for. I can't be happier right now. What a wonderful decision to study this beautiful subject. Journalism matters - now more than ever in my opinion. We should pay these people some respect for trying to show us what happens (of course, there are always black sheep, but not everyone is a black sheep, right?) in the world. Just imagine what the world would look/be like without people who are giving us all this information every single day? We would all live in the dark.

That's my two cents for the day.

I hope you'll stay tuned until next week!

Katy

No comments:

Post a Comment