Thursday, May 11, 2017

Media Journalism

Hello friends and friends of Journalism,

Still very happy about how things are going for me right now. Media Journalism is really interesting and I'm about half way through the book now. I've been skipping a few of those exercises in between and just tried to solve them in my mind rather than writing it all down. Some exercises are really easy to solve for me so that shouldn't be a big deal for prep time for the exam.

My plan is to take the exam next week Friday, so I have about a week to finish the book. Let's see how that goes. Luckily, my weeks haven't been too busy.

Still really happy about the internship! I called them to find out that it's up to me when to start the internship, quote "You can come in any time". It's only going to be for a week, and that's okay. They seem really friendly on the phone. I think I might intern after this module is done. :)

Well, that is all for today. Since I have a terrible headache, I better get some rest, so I can study a bit more tonight.

Let me hear your thoughts on Media Journalism!

Katy

No comments:

Post a Comment