Thursday, May 25, 2017

Environmental Journalism Part I

Hello bloggers and journalists,

Well, I've started this new module called "Environmental Journalism" a while ago. It made me think a lot while I was researching a bit for interesting topics. There is so much to write about and it is such an important message that needs to be out there. People need to be informed on the horrendous development of melting ice on the north pole. It is so sad. There's already a vast number of journalists who write about this specific issue that mankind has to deal with. I'm really happy that I get to take this class. It might help and form my later career. I really think this is the most important journalistic topic right now.

Last week's exam went well! I got a B+ which is totally great for me.

Well, the internship is getting closer and closer... I'm still very excited!

I hope to receive some interesting comments from you. Choose any topic!

For more, stay tuned until next week.

Yours,
Katy

No comments:

Post a Comment