Wednesday, May 17, 2017

Working and studying

Dear Journalism friends,

this has been quite a productive week for me. I'm almost finished with the Media Journalism Module. So I will be able to take the test this Friday! There is just a few more pages I need to read. Tomorrow, I will rest a bit and then on Friday is the big day.

I will officially start my internship on June 1. I'm really excited about it! I will keep a "blog diary" during this period of time, hopefully with daily updates (if I have enough time). That also means, I will be taking a week off from work (no big deal).

After Friday, I will start with a new module called "environmental journalism" which is really interesting as well. Not too thick and I think great to read! Lots of really interesting exercises, too.

What else is new? Well, I've been thinking about this whole "working and studying" thing a bit. People at work keep asking me about it (especially the question "How do you do it?"). It's not always easy, dependent on what the day is like, what my work schedule is and what kind of module I'm reading. But that's what makes it so interesting: You never know what you're gonna get (it's like a box of chocolates). But I know that it is something really special that I do for myself and no one else.

Any thoughts on that topic?

Stay tuned for next weeks entry.

Katy

No comments:

Post a Comment