Thursday, May 4, 2017

Happiness

Hello everyone,

I am so happy -- I received the results for my PR module and can't be any happier. Also, I got some answers back from PR agencies regarding an internship. I might be able to start one in September this year. Hooray! I've been jumping of joy in my apartment all day -- I hope my neighbors won't be upset.

I few days ago, I started a new module book, "Media Journalism". Since I had no idea what exactly Media Journalism entails, I decided to study this topic. So far, I've read a good amount of pages. It's an interesting and very current topic to be aware of. I'm glad to be reading this book. It's quite long with about 62 pages so it'll take be a few weeks to finish this time. Especially since my work schedule has gone a little mad this month. I hope it'll slow down during the summer months so I can study some more.

I'm really happy right now. Everything works so well, I'm getting fantastic grades, work flows and I will possibly be interning this fall! These studies brought me nothing but good things. :)

Stay tuned for next week's entry.

Yours,
Katy

No comments:

Post a Comment