Thursday, July 6, 2017

Exam Day

Dear blogger friends,

Today is the day! I'm taking the online exam in arts journalism and just wanted to write down a few impression for you.

So I've taken about 8 online exams so far and they are pretty much all the same: You take about 10 Multiple Choice questions and about 3-4 "open" questions where you have to write a little bit yourself. Most of the time, I have no trouble with these kind of questions. The Multiple Choice ones are usually not my favorite because they are give you three possible answers and they are very similar sometimes (and only one answer is right). I prefer writing my one answer down.

This whole test takes me about 35 min. It depends, though - some of these exams are quite a bit longer, some take only 20 min. I guess the modules are all very different in size so maybe that's why. Anyway, I'm going to take this exam today - I hope it'll be good!

Wish me luck!

Next time, I will give you some insights into my newly discovered love of arts journalism which I would like to combine with PR. Maybe I could work for a gallery that needs PR.

Katy

No comments:

Post a Comment