Thursday, June 29, 2017

The art of arts journalism

Hello all!

I'm really inspired. This arts journalism module is wonderful. I've had so many epiphanies lately, I can't even count them. So thankful and glad I took this module!

So far, I've read pretty much half of the book. The chapters are not too long and overall, I can say, it is really good writing and therefore easy to read. I've shown it to some of my friends and they are all amazed by how interesting and nicely made the module book are. That leads me to a whole new and absolutely urgent statement about the quality of the module books: The paper is very high quality, there are many pics printed in colors and the book itself is glued but in a really high professional manner. When I received all module books, I was amazed of how good they feel in my hand - not too heavy, not too "cheap" and light-weighted. I really think they invested in some good material. After all, the student needs to be able to work with those books for a while. And they shouldn't fall apart after a few times of turning the page.

Arts journalism is an art in itself. I realized, reading the referring sections in my dad's newspaper, that their style is unique and so very different from other journalistic writings.

Well, I guess that is all I can say for today. There are still so many things to do and I'm running out of time.

Come back next time!
Katy

No comments:

Post a Comment