Thursday, August 10, 2017

It's okay to struggle

Hello friends and friends of Journalism,

As for the modules, I'm still working on "Media and Press Law". I thought it would take me much longer, and yes, I was right. It WILL take me about twice as long as all the other modules. But! That's okay. I'm trying really hard to memorize as much as possible. The exercises have been giving me headaches since I haven't always given the right answers (you can check for right answers in the back of the module book). It's frustrating but I'm trying to hang in there.

Thinking of the time-frame, I think I will need a least another week for completion. Since I had to go back to work this past Monday, I've "lost" some good study hours in the morning. But that's fine. I wish I had a lawyer-friend I could ask some questions, ha! But I guess I'll be okay with what I have. The book is quite good but I've been checking for stuff online just to get a different perspective and maybe help me understand the topic a little bit better. It worked so far.

Keep your fingers crossed for the exam which I am planning on taking next week. We'll see how that goes! But it's okay to struggle. That prepares me for other struggles in my study career. :)

Come back next week!
Katy

No comments:

Post a Comment