Thursday, August 17, 2017

Some really nice people at OSJ

Dear blogger friends,

Thank you for your encouraging words! That really helped and I appreciated them!

So I took the exam yesterday and now waiting for the result. It was not an easy task. I think I prepared as much as I could. It was tough to fit it all in with my current work schedule.

I feel like I need a little bit of rest for a few days until I can take on the next module.

In the meantime, I decided to talk my friend into studying journalism at OSJ as well. :) Since this is a unique study program and with my current mostly positive experience, I think she's willing to join me. I've contacted the office and had a really nice voice on the other side of the line. She might be able to get a scholarship as her finances are not that great and she is highly qualified to study at OSJ. So that's such a nice thing of them to do for her! That made me really happy and reassured me that I am at a good place. :)

Well, I think I will start with a new module this weekend, probably Sunday. So in my next entry I will talk about that.

Stay tuned!
Katy

No comments:

Post a Comment