Wednesday, August 2, 2017

Media and Press Law

Welcome back!

Thank you for viewing this blog. That makes me really happy!

I've started a new module on Monday, just as planned. It is called "British Media and Press Law" and is - as far as I can tell - really tough. But I decided to take a tougher module just to see how it goes. It is quite long (it has about 130 pages!), so I'll be busy for a while.

As a journalist, you need to know about what you can do and cannot do. It is quintessential. I was trying to avoid this module as long as possible. But in the end, it's a good thing to just go through it. I've read several pages and already solved a few training tasks. I have never marked this many "key words" in my life, haha. But I think I'll be fine. It'll take me probably three times as long as any of the previous modules. But that's OK.

I won't be working this week, so I have plenty of time to finish this module in like two weeks or so. If I really keep to the schedule... so we'll see.

It's crazy, who would have figured I'd take a law-course in a distance education program? I must be crazy! :)

Do you have any questions for me? Don't hesitate!

Katy

No comments:

Post a Comment