Thursday, September 21, 2017

New module: Wiki Journalism

Hello friends and friends of Journalism,

It's been quite a successful week for me! I've finished the solutions journalism text book in only a week and took the exam yesterday. Now I'm awaiting the grade (I think it went really well, though). Right now, everything is just going so well. I'm going through my studies with a breeze, mainly because I get to choose what I want to study next and I chose only topics that I really like. That's the great thing about this study course. I wouldn't want to trade it with a different course somewhere else.

So Wiki Journalism. I haven't looked into it yet but it sounds pretty... modern. Not only is it a super state-of-the-art journalism topic, it is also something that's quite interesting to me. Mainly because I am participating in wikipedia entries and other user generated contents quite a bit  - wherever I can. Therefore I know how crucial it is to be very careful what sources to use for journalistic articles. Anyway, this is going to be my next topic in my next entry. I hope you'll come back!

Katy

No comments:

Post a Comment