Thursday, September 28, 2017

Wiki Journalism

Hello!

Thanks for coming back to my little blog on Journalism and Journalism Studies. As many of you already know, I've started a distance education program in Journalism about a year ago. I've stretched it out quite a bit - because I could have been much faster than that. But I took long breaks over the summer and didn't study every single day. Work has been holding up things, too. So here I am, almost done!

My last exam went great, too. I've got a B+! I'm happy about it. Wiki Journalism is almost done as well. I still have to read a few more pages. After that, I think I will take a week off and then start with the last few modules for this program! I can't believe it's almost over at this point.

So Wiki Journalism is something to look into! I've researched a bit about this topic aside from reading the study book (which is very thorough and well written) because I wanted to know what other authors have to say about it. It's good to know as many journalistic genres as possible! That's why I chose my next modules to be journalistic genres as well. I just want to try out as many as possible in order to apply the ones I like the most in my journalistic journey.

By the way, I'm applying for internships right now! Maybe I'll have good news by next week.

Come back!
Katy

No comments:

Post a Comment