Thursday, October 12, 2017

Finishing line

Dear followers and Journalism friends,

I realized that I will be finished with this course in December. There isn't much more to do for me after two more modules. I'm a little sad... since I've been enjoying this course so much! But I have good news: I will be interning starting in January at a small publishing house! I'm so excited! 

But first things first. I finished the tabloid journalism course yesterday with great joy. It was so interesting and easy. Now I'm thinking about what comes next. I have the choice between "Sensational Journalism" and "Peace Journalism". I think both are awesome topics but I would not like to take them both. Each one is rather short, about 25 pages or so. The worst part of this course (if I may say that) was decision making - because I'm really bad at that and I wished I could have taken ALL classes.

Come back next time where I will talk about my upcoming internship!

Katy

No comments:

Post a Comment