Thursday, October 5, 2017

Tabloid Journalism

Hello friends,

Welcome back to my blog! I hope you've been enjoying it as much as I've been writing it. I'm so glad to keep this as some sort of a journal for everyone to read about a journalism course that I'm taking. Soon, it'll be finished and I'm already a bit sad. I will certainly miss it a lot.

As for my next topic, I've decided to take "tabloid journalism". I feel like that is the right topic for me right now. It seems quite approachable so let's see what it is all about. There's some historical roots in the study book that's a quite interesting read. Who knew that tabloid journalism would be one of the oldest journalism genres? It is not that surprising! It is also one of the most widespread and popular journalism genres. Also not surprising! I'm really happy I chose this topic. Let's see how it will go.

Today, I don't have much else to talk about. How about you write me a message? Any questions are welcome!

Katy

No comments:

Post a Comment