Friday, November 24, 2017

Another few weeks left

Hello Journalism followers!

I'm so glad that you are still following me! There are a few people who asked me some questions about ambush journalism which made me really happy and more exciting for this genre. Thank you for your opinions as well - they made me think, very inspirational!

So ambush journalism is a very important aspect in journalism work. It's something I'd like to focus on further in my work as a journalist. Oh by the way, a friend of mine wants to study journalism as well with a focus on ambush journalism. How great is that! I didn't even know that you can make it such a priority. I guess it really matters.

There is another topic for next week: It's called "Watchdog Journalism". How many of you know what it is all about? Send me a message and let's talk!

More about Watchdog in my next entry...

Come back!
Katy

No comments:

Post a Comment