Thursday, November 2, 2017

Sensational Journalism

Hello everyone,

I've started with sensational journalism and am almost finished at this point. I can't highlight enough the today's impact on sensational journalism. It's truly affecting our lives... just turn on the TV! Or read a newspaper/online magazine or whatever. It's everywhere. I decided to study this module for exactly that reason.

Since it's almost finished, I can review the module a bit: I like the writing, the chapters are precise and clearly written, and the information is state-of-the-art material. I'm really happy with it. So glad I took it!

Even though I'm pretty sure that my career won't be in sensational journalism, it is good to know how it works!

Well, since I have to work today, this is only a short entry. More to come next week!

Katy

No comments:

Post a Comment