Thursday, November 9, 2017

More studying...

Hello Journalism friends,

Here I am, finished with sensational journalism. So glad it is over. But I really enjoyed this topic very much.

Now, since I'm interested in many things - it's a curse and a blessing - I decided to study some more modules until at least the end of this year. So the one I've started recently is "Ambush Journalism". Have you ever caught someone off guard? Well, that's what ambush journalism is about. It's about getting someone to give an interview in a kind of persuasive-aggressive way. I'd say, that's something that I will have to learn about. It's not a rare thing that someone doesn't want to give an interview to a journalist. So here is a good way to learn about the "theory" behind it.

Current examples make this module a pretty interesting one!

More to come next week in my entry. Stay tuned!

Katy

No comments:

Post a Comment