Wednesday, January 4, 2017

Happy New Year, Journalism friends!

Kate is back! :)

Barely... I made it barely back to my desk this time. I had such a nice time with my family. My niece got a dog for Christmas - can you believe it? From an ethical point of view, this is certainly something to discuss. But it was good to see her smiling face when she held her puppy close to her. Nothing better than seeing happy kids on Christmas!

I actually interviewed a couple of people during the holidays. So there is my uncle Gerry and my aunt Betty who really loved my "technique". I also interviewed my little niece I just mentioned (the one with the puppy) - that was quite a pill. She is just not old enough and I had some trouble to keep her focused. I also interviewed my Dad. Interestingly, I didn't just "practice" my interview skills, I also found out some family secrets! Sorry folks, I cannot publish them on this blog. ;)

Well, I think I'm ready for my first exam. It's a little scary because I'm not sure how this works. I have to take the exam online. But I'm sure it'll be fine!

I already know which study topic is next for me: Travel Journalism! :) I can't wait to start reading it.

Well, I better prepare for my exam now... Interview is still on the desk and I need to get it done by the end of this week.

Stay tuned!

Yours,
Kate


No comments:

Post a Comment