Thursday, June 1, 2017

First day!

Hello everyone!

So today is my first day of internship at a PR agency. I am so excited! So far, I like all the co-workers there, they are treating my nicely and teach me some stuff. I have so many questions for them which makes me feel a little bad. ;) Also, I don't have to make coffee or anything - I'm just there to listen and learn! That's so awesome!

Until next Wednesday, I won't have too much time to get any study work done... unfortunately. But that's not a big deal. Still working on environmental journalism for a good two weeks or so. I am so much ahead of the schedule anyway (who knew that I'd be studying this fast?).

Today is not much time for anything else except blogging this entry real quick. Next week I will give a full retrospective of my "life" here at the agency.

Thanks for visiting this blog and stay tuned!
Katy

No comments:

Post a Comment