Thursday, June 22, 2017

Arts Journalism: A new discovery

Hello my dear Journalism friends,

So the exam went really well I think. Still haven't heard back from the tutors yet but I have a good feeling.

I couldn't wait to start with the new module! It's about arts journalism as I've mentioned in my last entry. The book consists of five chapters providing a good overview of the whole topic, including definitions, basic skills, different types of articles, budgeting, and - of course - how to gather a good story. In my opinion it sums up the topic really well and gives great insight so far. I've read the first chapter and solved some exercises.

I've always enjoyed reading the arts section in my dad's news paper. I also liked environmental topics a lot. Everything culture and nature related I guess. Maybe I should read some of these sections more intensely and look out for the things I learn during my studies.

Well, that is all for today. Time to go back to cleaning up my apartment and spend some more time with my friends. No more studying tonight. But tomorrow I am going to read the second chapter.

Stay tuned!

Katy

No comments:

Post a Comment