Thursday, June 8, 2017

Internship aftermath

Dear bloggers and journalism lovers,

I'm back! I was interning for a whole week with great success. Everyone was really nice to me till the end. I learned a lot. I asked a lot of questions. So here I am now with some more experience within a field of great interest!

Today I started studying again. It is hard to pick up where you left off sometimes. But I decided to just re-start the whole module book since I forgot some stuff that I've read like 10 days ago. Bummer. But I learned so much other new stuff as well. This time, I will make notes to make it easier for myself when it's time to study for the online exam.

Environmental journalism is an important topic. I am so glad I took this class. I think I will make the most of it and research some environmental journalists to ask them some questions. I like asking questions. :)

Well, that's all I can say for today. It's time to go back to work and study.

Stay tuned!

Katy

No comments:

Post a Comment