Thursday, June 15, 2017

Finish line

Hello all,

Well, I've finished the book in one week! I'm really proud of myself. What a great success. I really liked the topic, too. Environmental Journalism might be a major career, aside from Public Relations. But maybe I can combine the two somehow? That would be the best scenario.

I can see the finish line: I guess I will be finished with this course in about 2 months if I keep up the pace. It's hard to study during the summer but I think I can do this. It takes a lot of discipline... because the beach is right outside. But this is what I've committed to.

The next module is going to be Arts Journalism! I am really excited about that. I love art and everything connected to art. There will be an important art exhibition in October which I am planning to go to. Maybe I can write about it and send it in?

Well, that's all for today. I have to take the environmental journalism exam still. I think I will do that this weekend (yes, I can take exams anytime I want!). Saturday I think. Wish me luck.

Stay tuned for more!
Katy

No comments:

Post a Comment